Zenvus provides advanced electronics sensors which help farmers understand what is happening in their farm soils. The data acquired is wirelessly transmitted to a cloud server where computational models help provide deep insights to farmers right on their desktops. laptops or mobile devices.
The overriding goal of the product is to make farming data-driven and transform farmers into businesspeople who use data to allocate resources, improve yield, reduce waste and accelerate productivity in every aspect of the farming operations.
Some of the key features are:
- Continuous monitoring: Zenvus tracks solar radiation (sunlight), pH (electro-conductivity), humidity, temperature, soil nutrition and moisture.
- GPS and Compass enabled: Zenvus remembers the exact location of your farm as it makes decisions
- Real-time guidance: Delivers tailored tips and notifications based on farm’s conditions and the weather forecast.
- Farm diagnostic: Zenvus analyzes your farm suggesting the crops that best match the conditions for higher profits
- Crop database: Discover new plants with Zenvus crop database.
- Satellite, GSM, Wi-Fi connected: Monitor your farm from anywhere.
- Solar powered with backup batteries: Peace of mind even when there is darkness, batteries will support for weeks
- Portable storage: Optional microSD ensures farmers can upload data manually if there are network problems
- Theft-Protected: If someone should steal your Zenvus, the person cannot use it because of security features
- Zenvus Services: Zenvus farmers take advantages of many Services (loans, insurance, etc) made possible by owing the hardware
Zenvus serves mainly cooperatives and governments; minimum total order amount is approx $100k